Friday, September 30, 2011

Best Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe

I'm not sure where I found this recipe.  I'm sure it was online somewhere but my recipe says 'author unknown'...  

Peanut Butter Cookies

1/2 c Brown Sugar
1/2 c White Sugar
1 Egg
1/2 c Margarine (softened)
1 t Vanilla
1/2 c Peanut Butter (smooth)
1 1/2 c  Flour
1 t baking soda
1/2 t salt
1 C Reese's Pieces

Preheat over to 350 degrees - line baking pan with parchment paper.

In large bowl mix together until light and fluffy:
Brown Sugar
White Sugar
Margarine
Add in and mix until incorporated:
Egg
Vanilla
Slowly add in
Flour
Baking Soda
Salt
Stir in Reese's Pieces

Scoop onto parchment paper and press down slightly with a fork twice.  Bake 10-12 min. 

These are so good I have to freeze them before the family devours them or else they won't make it till this weekends 'Tween Spa Party'
 Even the batter is good!

No comments: