- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 (15 ounce) package mini twist pretzels
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees F (95 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, mix together vegetable oil, dry ranch dressing mix, garlic salt and cayenne pepper.
- Place pretzels in a medium baking dish. Coat with the vegetable oil mixture.
- Stirring occasionally, bake coated pretzels uncovered in the preheated oven 2 hours, or until toasted and crispy.