Sunday, May 1, 2011

Shoe Sailing...

I'm always looking for a bargain.  To be honest I visit thrift stores almost weekly and rarely find anything worth buying.  Most days its hit and miss but it always excites me when I find a steal.  This weekend we did our first garage sale outing.  A local church was having an indoor sale and lookey what we found.
 Brown suede slouch boots - $.50 (my 10 year old has been begging for heels and these just happened to be in her size).
Super Cute Plaid Rocket Dog Boots (like new) $2.00 for my 7 year old sister.
and finally for me - New  Black pumps - $.50
Do you ever see something and just feel drawn to it?  I love these fish bowls and at 2 for $1.00 - SOLD!  They have a makeover coming just not sure what yet...
This is a 'Sneak Peek' of our 2 weekend project of making over Gabby's new bedroom.  I hope to post the full makeover with before and after pics later this week.  New Paint, New Carpet, New Lighting, New to us Furniture, and lots of little makeovers came together for this super cute room-makeover!

No comments: