Saturday, May 28, 2011

Here she is... the Side Table

So the weather finally got warm enough I could spend time painting outdoors.  I swear I primed this lil' gal about 4 weeks ago and then its rained and rained and rained and rained sum mo....
Here was her debut on Thrift Store Rock Star - she came from Goodwill for $5.99
She had tons of potential!  It's crazy awesome what a little black does for a gal!
I could have left the drawer pulls bronze but thought it would be really cute with painted pulls!
Now I've been looking for a side table for years to replace a tall shelf (which was our very first furniture purchase after we got married).
Checkout the after
I am just amazed at how much different the room looks now!  Its so much more warm and inviting and strangely looks larger?! 

1 comment:

Donna said...

Love it! You make me want to go out and do stuff like this; however, I don't have the time! I'll wait until the kids are in school, and I think I will be thrifting my heart out. ;-)