Sunday, May 29, 2011

I ♥ SHOES!

I really love shoes!  Did you see the movie 'In her shoes'?  I love her comment that 'shoes always fit!'  Even when you're feeling blah, shoes always brighten up a day.  I especially love shoes since I'm not so tall so a pair of heels keeps my pants/jeans from dragging on the floor.
Here are my latest finds!
Originally $64.99, right now on sale $12.99
(I used a code and scored them for only $10.39 & Free shipping)
originally $79.99, right now on sale for $15.99. 
(I used a code and scored them for $12.79 & Free shipping)

Do you love a deal?  
When I need a code for free shipping and/or a discount I always check Deal Finding Chik first.  She was the first Blog I ever followed and I've ended up with lots of FREEBIES after linking up to her suggestions, plus saved lots online with codes too!

No comments: